Sunday 2 July 2017

Label Me Pretty - Birthday and Thank You Cards

Last weekend I made two simple but beautiful cards using this great same stamp + punch bundle.





Label Me Pretty Bundle is the best choice for any new crafters for several good reasons.

First, you don't need a Bigshot machine to cut the label shape out as the punch can do it perfectly.  Also, it's much cheaper than other stamp + die bundles.  It is selling at $54.75 as compared to normal stamp and die bundle at at least $65+.   Therefore if you're on a budget but want to make multiple cards with different themes, this is the one to go.  You can also make labels for any special gift for different occasions. It's very versatile.


These are the cards I made out of the bundle.  Card #1 is Happy Birthday.



Look how simple it is to make. I staple the ribbon to the card first, and then just stick the label on top with some foam tapes.  



Card #2  (As usual my photography skills are very primitive so both the card and background colours are not evenly presented.)


The card is not perfect as you can see the sequins are a bit funny. It's because I try to string them through underneath after the label is already glued onto the card.



This is a great start-up bundle for anyone who doesn't have a die-cutting machine but still want to make a neat card. So I hope you give it a go.



I use the following tools to make my projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks