Sunday 4 June 2017

Dragon Fly Dreams Card - with Stampin Up Watercolour Pencils

So, it was the massive Stampin' Up! annual catalogue launch last Thursday.  One can only imagine tens of thousands of orders pouring in on one single day, including mine.  No joke.


Whilst I  wonder when my first order is gonna come, I flip through my stash of numerous unused papers, stamps and dies, and begin to use the watercolour pencils on the designer paper "Inside the Lines" (the one with flowers, dragonflies and bees).  It came surprisingly well. So I put some papers together and made a card out of it.

Again, surprisingly the detestable Hello Honey (oops did I just say that) go so well with the Blackberry Bliss.  It just goes to prove that no colour is unusable, even the undelightful Delightful Dijon, which I happen to have as well.  


The star of the card is without doubt the watercolour pencils. They came in 13 vibrant pencils and I chose Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and the lovely Daffodil Delight.  With the help of the Blending Pens all of a sudden the colours come alive and you get a beautiful result.

I suggest everyone should have a set of the watercolour pencils.  They are so easy to apply, work absolute magic and are only $27.75!  And of course you'll need the high quality Specialty Designer Series Paper like these.  The images match the current stamps and makes it simple to match and look professional with your projects.


And yes the Hello Honey ink pad is on clearance price at $4.6 (RRP $11.5) until sold out. That's the colour I used on both bees.



You may be interested in these: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks