Saturday 28 May 2016

Welcome to Your new Home Sweet Home - Happy Notes

Have you ever had this situation where you're trying to to use up your stash of paper scraps but just ending up cutting more new paper?  Yes.

And in the end you somehow accumulated about 5 boxes of scraps stacked up in the corner? Yes.

And at this moment, you're thinking how to use all those boxes of scrap paper?  Yes!

And today, what's showcased here is, that there is no way you can use up those scraps.  Never.  HA!

But I'm just showing you how HAPPY I am after I made yet another card using some of the scraps!   Just one card!

And I am sure you have had the situation whereas you're just like me, in a messy craft room.  But you're left with HAPPINESS.

Yep, that's what it's all about, my friend.  Life isn't about tidiness; It is about being happy.

And I've placed another order for more stuff.  Yep I bet you've just done that too earlier this week.



The Gold Soiree DSP (designer series paper) is featured in this card. The gold accents add a touch of fineness together with the gold sequins.




For this card I use the following Stampin' Up products


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks