Tuesday 5 November 2013

Forest Fantasty Christmas Card - with embossing resist technique

Yesterday while my hard-working husband was too tired to tell me to go to bed early, I managed to finish a card inspired by Jennifer Mcquire's starry night sky card demonstration, with the 'emboss resist' technique.  Because I rarely make distressed styles, this is one of the few that I actually enjoyed and accomplished with great satisfaction.

Well, I do not have all of Jennifer's gadgets, so I simple use what's at hand to make it. And I don't even have a proper snow flake stamp! Eventually I found a teeny tiny snowflakeskish (forgive my crappy English) stamp to make it.  To be honest I'm not sure about the flakes.

So, here it is.  (I also made a bow too but not sure if it's unnessary.)

This card is also up for  CAS-ual Fridays challenge! 



Tools used:  
Stamp - Inky Antics and Inkadinkado
White embossing powder by AC Zing!
Ink pads from Versacolor - Scarlet and Turquoise 



Here're the pictures before the snowflakes







1 comment:

  1. love the inking on the background. great card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks